Pages

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Spanish

Confundido means confused in Spanish. My new favorite word. I like how it sounds. I like saying it. I like what it means. And I cannot stop thinking about Pollo Fundido. My Spanish teacher, Sra. Kolarska, cleared up that confusion yesterday, as I seriously thought I was talking about melty, cheesy goodness the whole time.

I had a revelation yesterday. Somehow, the words come out easier and I seem to know what I'm talking about more in Spanish when I am exhausted. I do not know right from left right now; it has been a long week. But I went to Spanish yesterday, and the answers were just rolling off my tongue! Well, maybe not rolling...

So, I know how to ask for information, make a phone call, tell someone that I am sick, name parts of the body, count, and say colors. Oh, and I can get through an airport...sort of...

Maybe I should start playing "Uno" in Spanish. "Rojo dos!" I wonder how to say "wild card"? Confundido might just have to be part of that phrase!

No comments:

Post a Comment